Polka Dots

posted on: Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm loving life right now, but I have been so busy and have hardly had time to post. These photos feel like they were taken sooooo long ago. I didn't even get a chance to capture any fall photos this year before the snow hit Calgary. Snow has completely blanketed the city and it will be winter on the blog from this post forward. 

Upcoming posts: I have a giveaway from CoutuKitch coming up this week and another beauty post from Joe Fresh! 




Outfit Details
Wilfred silk maxi skirt
Vero Moda polka dot tank top
Joe Fresh denim shirt
Gap sandals

Photos by my sister

_______________________________________________________

The winner of the Globo Shoes giveaway is number 1, Christie D! Congratulations Christie!


10 comments:

  1. I`m glad to hear things are going so well!! I hear you guys have TONS of snow, we have some but not tooo much.
    I love the polka dot top with that maxi skirt and denim top.
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we kind of skipped over Fall and went straight to Winter... is it always liked this?? Glad to hear things are going well for you right now :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!! do you guys have as much snow as we do? I'm so depressed with it all :( it won't stop! haha

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look - especially that cute polka-dotted top!

    I still can't believe you have snow out there - PEI's been having the most amazingly warm and beautiful fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I love the jacket and the polka shirt. You have a lovely blog here and you have a new follower!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! Happy to find your blog, now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Polka dots are my favorite! What a comfortable, chic look! And I love your photos! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss those sunny days in yyc :(
    You look lovely Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a grear look! i love polka dots and with the maxi it looks fab! glad to have found your lovely blog, now following xx

    ReplyDelete