Lately Vol. 4

posted on: Saturday, May 12, 2012

outfits from the SWAP photoshoot | Noir false lashes | after work coffee | mint jeans | breakfast at Borgo | afternoon wine and tapas at Winebar | sisters soccer game | Happy Birthday Mom! new outfit from West49

So many new and exciting things have been happening in my life! I've been so busy I haven't had much of a chance to update this blog regularly, but I'm hoping that I can get back into the swing of things soon. The most exciting news I have to share is that I got into graduate school! I'll be starting a masters in counselling psychology in the fall! I seriously can't wait to be back in school! The other big news is that JP and I bought a house! We are building and should also be moving in the fall, so fall is going to be crazy around here.

Above are just a few more of the things I've been up to lately.

5 comments:

  1. I just got a house too! So exciting! Congrats on school!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely and amazing photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting the graduate program come fall, that's amazing. Along with a new house?! Wow, lady that's so exciting
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, so many big (and good) changes coming your way! that is so excited, congratulations on both the house and going back to school. in other news, your life looks fun. just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much amazing news! Congratulations on both the house (awesome!) and your upcoming graduate study (exciting!). So pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete