Heart On My Sleeve

posted on: Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's May long weekend in Canada, and I'm looking forward to three days of relaxing! So far JP and have watched three movies. Two last night (Clash of the Titans and John Carter) and today we went to the theatre to watch The Avengers. The rest of the weekend will probably be dedicated to more movies and reruns of Arrested Development. 

Next weekend is already my 10 km run! I can't believe it's almost here. I'm really glad that I decided to start running. I'm definitely going to continue to train once the run is over next weekend. I want to start working towards a half-marathon. 




Outfit Details
blouse via swap with Selective Potential
Zara mint jeans
sandals via Sterling Shoes
Billabong bag c/o West49

14 comments:

  1. this is so perfect for this time of year....the hearts, the mint, the peachy tan...

    have fun with the marathon tomorrow :)

    -rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swap! I'm obsessed with that shirt!

    Melanie

    Iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing!!! I love the heart print blouse, it's lovely and perfect with those pants
    I just saw the avengers and it's sooo good. Good luck with your run!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is so cute! I love all things with heart prints ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination!

    xoxo,
    A | V // vintage blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blouse. Good luck with the 10k! I used to run 5ks but haven't in the longest time...
    http://myeverydayrunway.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit. Love the location, too! Good luck with the race!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heart pattern on a blush sheer shirt - amazing! Love that your paired it with mint denim.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute color combination! I love the shirt.

    Caitie
    FASHIONOTES.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the heart top, I think I actually remember seeing it on Tieka! You are adorable and you styled it perfectly!
    :) Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mint jeans! And I hope your run goes/went well!

    I am working through the couch-to-5k program right now, and hoping to do a 10k in October.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmigosh that blouse! I'm loving it.

    Just found your blog and it's fab! How wonderful to discover a fellow fashionable Calgarian blogger.

    xx Atlas Grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blouse is SO gorgeous, and I love how you've restyled it. I remember swooning over it when I saw it on Tieka's blog... and the mint jeans + bag are so perfect with it! And best of luck with your half-marathon, go Ashley!! xo

    ReplyDelete