Fashion Beauty Panel | Colour For Your Eyes

posted on: Saturday, September 13, 2014

coloursforblueeyes

This weeks Beauty Panel challenge was inspired by a celebrity trend of wearing coloured eyeshadows. The challenge was to show how to wear coloured eye makeup that would compliment your eyes. Instead of playing it safe and sticking to the browns, bronzes, golds, coppers and pinks that I I tend to wear, I decided to go with a neutral eyeshadow and a thick winged liner in a periwinkle blue. I've actually been wearing this eyeliner quite a bit lately, so I wanted to show it off. 

If you would like to read the about my look check out the post here!

How do you wear coloured eyeshadow or eyeliner?

xo Ashley

SHOP THE LOOK



4 comments:

  1. I am so not even brave enough to attempt liner of any sort, but it looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying periwinkle EVERYTHING -- was briefly considering painting one of my walls a soft blue to give my apartment a little dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, pretty! Love the blue shades on you. Such a fun, retro feel! xo

    ReplyDelete