Joe Fresh Spring 14 Wish List

posted on: Wednesday, February 12, 2014

www.joefresh.com
I am probably getting way ahead of myself because it seems like winter in Calgary is never ending, but I am so excited for spring, and I am loving the new spring arrivals at Joe Fresh! I adore the floral print on the dress pictured above and there are even shorts with the same print as well! I might end up collecting printed shorts this year. I'm also loving all the printed dress pants at Joe Fresh, the airy sweaters, boyfriend jeans, stripes, and polka dots. 

What are you excited for this spring?

xo Ashley

4 comments:

  1. I am excited for spring period! Ha! It seems like this winter is lasting forever. Also excited for sandals and bare legs and not having to wear scarves and hats and mittens and coats.

    Love all your picks too, I am such a Joe addict and am loving so many of their items this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want is for spring to just hurry up and get here! I'm seeing such nice things coming out from my favourite brands (Joe Fresh included), but it's just not in the cards to wear anything like this quite yet. I think I need to get my hands on those shorts though...

    xoxo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those striped flats are too cute! I think I'm just ready for winter to be done already. I live in Washington, DC and we had a massive snowstorm today! Spring seems so far away!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love Joe Fresh! The polka dots are great and that printed dress is fantastic :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete