Yogurty's

posted on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A few weeks back I got the chance to check out a new frozen yogurt shop in Calgary called Yogurty's. First of all it is located the cutest community called Mackenzie Towne which has a small town feel and even has a town square and clock tower in the centre. I decided to take my brother along with me to test out the froyo and we had an amazing experience. The customer service was excellent and there were plenty of options to choose from. Yogerty's is a Canadian company and is a self-serve frozen yogurt shop offering a wide selection of flavours and toppings that are rotated often so there are endless possibilities for flavour combinations. My brother chose banana split frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries and chocolate sprinkles, while I chose chocolate hazelnut (basically Nutella flavoured) frozen yogurt, peanut buttercup pieces, and chopped peanuts. It was a beautiful day so we sat on the patio in front of the shop to eat our frozen yogurt, but the indoor seating looked pretty cozy. I would definitely recommend checking out Yogurty's if you are a fan of frozen yogurt. 






5 comments:

  1. Oh! I haven't heard of this place. My folks will be happy to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. colorful and looked yummilicious!

    xo josephine
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. colorful and looked yummilicious!

    xo josephine
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize that Yogurty's was a Canadian company. We've had them in my neck of the woods for a while, and I've been seeing them pop up more and more over the last year or so.

    I LOVE that place. It's an addiction, so even in the winter, I'm sure you'll be flocking back for more. I know I do.

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete