What's in my Makeup Bag?

posted on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013

KD, Karolina and I decided to do another group post, this time showing you inside our makeup bags. Growing up I always had a vanity table for my makeup, but for the last few years I haven't had a set place to do my makeup. I use a few different makeup bags to separate my makeup and then I have some storage in a dresser drawer and under the bathroom sinks. My plan is to set up a dressing table soon, but for now this is my method. I received a set of Besty Johnson makeup bags as a gift at my bachelorette party, and this bag featured below is where I store my daily makeup. I like to keep the products that I reach for most in the same place, and every few weeks or so I'll switch out a product and try something different. 

Make sure to check out KD's and Karolina's posts here and here!
Also, check out our last group post, What's in my Bag?





Face
Tart clean slate poreless 12-hr perfecting primer
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 120 Vanilla
Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
Korres Quercetin & Oak Concealer in Fair
Korres Cheek Butter in Eros Coral

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
MAC eye shadow palette: Shroom, Wedge, Espresso
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Urban Decay Naked Basics palette 
Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara

Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

Brushes
MAC 217 blending brush
MAC 213 brush
Sephora Collection Pro Cream Shadow Brush #28
Quo Liner/Brow Brush
Quo Crease Brush
Make Up For Ever HD Kabuki Brush

Miscellaneous
Clinique Acne Solution Spot Treatment Gel
Quo pencil sharpener
Revlon Tweezers

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Ash! Love your post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I love this! I wanna try out the mac palette and the urban decay one! Im always looking for neutral makeup! Do you recommend? :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely the make-up girl amongst the three of us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh i absolutely love your makeup first off!!! i seriously need to try that revlon nearly naked foundation i have heard such nice things about ti

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty Betseyville makeup bag...I always am amazed at how much I like these posts about people: what's in their bag, their instagram photos, their happy lists....It's nice to peek into other peoples' lives and feel connected or inspired. -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I love finding out what other people are using - It is always best to get recommendations through people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with that same mascara ;)

    ReplyDelete