Butter

posted on: Monday, March 26, 2012

Last Thursday I attended the media launch party for the beauty parlour, Butter, by the creators of Hedkandi Salon. The space was inviting and absolutely gorgeous, and the staff were friendly and warm. We were able to try out any of the services that Butter offered including waxing, pedicures and manicures. I chose to get a blowout.

The space was set up to feel more like you are at a good friends house getting ready for a night out, rather than a hair salon or spa. I really loved this concept, and my cousin and I thought it would be the perfect place for a girls night out, a staggette or for a bridal party to get ready together before a wedding. 

Of course, one of the best parts of the opening was the appetizers provided by Wurst, which is the neighbouring restaurant. 

Butter Beauty Parlour is located at:
2429 4th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta

follow me on instagram an twitter @lionslacelates

photos of me by Lesley



photo via @butterbeautyYYC

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm that food looks oh so delicious! What a great space, it's always so fun to get your hair done
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are awesome pictures!!! I love the FOOD :D Makes me hungry... Good thing its almost lunch time. LOVE love LOVE gherkins. And you make them look so good :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cool! And yummy and classy, all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Ashley and the blog is fantastic. I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete