Warmer Days

posted on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sorry I have nothing new and exciting for you guys today. I've been so sick since last Thursday night and haven't felt up to outfit photos, or taking any photos for that matter. 

Until I get back into the swing of things, here are some photos that I totally forgot about until now! Back in June I participated in a blogger photo shoot for Fashionsign Magazine, and these are some of the behind the scenes photos of my outfits captured by KD and Dee. 

Next week is definitely going to be an exciting week. I'm helping out at the screening of Miss Representation hosted by Church, myStyle, and the PARK Fashion Industry Mixer is coming up next Thrusday! These are two events you don't want to miss out on!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!! This looks like so much fun and I love all these outfits. Especially those pants in the first picture and the whole last look! This is making me seriously miss summer
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss summer so bad!
    You look so good :)

    ReplyDelete